Friday, July 08, 2005

Attack on the London Underground

I just wanted to take a moment to send a few thoughts and prayers to anyone affected by the bombings in London. I don't personally know anyone who lives in the area but I do have a friend or two with family members and friends in the UK.

I will never understand how people can be so cruel to each other. The anger that the people who performed these acts are actually mad at the fact that some countries are better off than themselves. The anger is really towards the governments not towards the ordinary people of our countries. I wish this could all just stop. I think we all do.

Unfortunately, the United States has made things worse throughout the world. It wasn't the choice of our citizens but the choice of an ignorant government or at least an ignorant president. Even though the accountability for the "war" on terrorism lays at the feet of George W. Bush I would like to give my sincerest regrets and apologies to the entire world.

I would like the rest of the world to know that there are Americans who do not have their head up their ass. Some of us are actually trying to work to change our government from extremist Christian fascist control more towards a liberal and more humanitarian structure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home