Saturday, October 09, 2004

Blah

I have not quite been feeling myself this week. I think there is mold in the house from the water damage. Ever since our power and AC came back my sinuses have been clogged and draining. Woke up with a terrible sinus headache Friday morning. Felt like someone had hit me in the head with a hammer. Today I have just felt sort of flat. Not happy, not sad. Didn't want to get my ass out of bed today either. I did feel better once I got up and got something to eat. Maybe it is the post cruise blues. Did so much that week seems sort of boring just sitting here in the house for the past week or so. I'm sure once I get out of the house and do something I will feel much better. Get out of the moldy house.

We got a new DVD player today because the other one was a piece of crap that only work when it felt like it. It was an off brand that I never heard of but this time we went with a Zenith. Really simple to hook up too, only took about two minutes and actually works perfectly. And you can actually look at the remote and tell what it is. I had never seen a remote so confusing until I saw the one from the old DVD player. Also bought a few movies. The Punisher, The Alamo, and Scooby-Doo 2.

So we watched The Punisher tonight. I had seen another version of it at least ten years ago with Dolf Lundren (probably spelt wrong) who was the Russian guy in one of the Rocky movies. This one was a little different from what I remembered of the other one. Same basic plot though. I like the fact that there was a little humor thrown in with the new movie. It was a good movie overall.

I said I would write a post about the cruise I went on but haven't really felt like it and still don't. So will have to do that another time.

I almost forgot, our insurance adjuster came out today. I think we are going to get screwed. First of all, they said they no longer pay for damage to trees. That would have been a big chunk of money. Our deductible is $7,000. And the guy was saying he hadn't seen anybody reach their deductible yet, even people who had much worse damage than us. Translation, you're fucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home