Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I hate computers today!

Computer went on the blink last night at about 2 in the morning. Was doing some Internet surfing when all of the sudden the screen goes black. Damn video card went bad again.

Should have seen it coming because the whole day was acting funny. Would go to load a web page and just sit there. Had the same problem about a year may be year and a half ago. It was under warranty at the time though thank God.

I don't want to get the same brand (NVIDIA). Only going to get me twice. But when I went to the BestBuy Web site most of the video cards they have are by the Company. Looks like him going to be paying about/at least $100. Have a connection through my father though that that might give a little discount.

It's amazing how spoiled we are. Only been using this old laptop for a few hours on dial-up and miss my DSL already. Makes you wonder what we ever did without computers. Wonder if people felt the same way if their radio broke during the golden age of radio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home